1. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it.
2. Which of the following people can give most useful help in your future career direction:
3. What should parents do to help their kids to develop money management skills?
4. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students will learn more if the teachers are kind and friendly.Use specific examples and details to support opinion.
6. Talk about one way your personality has changed since you were a child. Use examples and details to explain your answer.
7. Which of the qualities that the parents or family members can help you develop.
8. Which of the following areas of current events do you most like to read?
Arts and films
9. Describe a behavior that many people may do in public that you find inconsiderate.
10. The school allows students to keep pets in their dorms. Do you think it is good or not?
Copyright 2005 LONGRE EDUCATION GROUP ALL Rights Reserved