1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
2. Some believe that teachers (for students from age 14-18) should focus on lecturing and asking students to take notes during lectures. Others believe that teachers should get students involved in discussion and encourage them to exchange ideas in class. Which way of teaching do you think is more effective for students' learning?
3. Most of parents at sometimes find disapproval of the ways teachers are teaching their students. It is not suggested for the parents to express their disapproval to the teachers.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.
5. What is the most important factor for students to succeed at university or college?
1) university tutors' individual instructions to help solve students' problems;
2) encouragement from family and friends;
3) high-quality education and excellent teachers in the high school
6. All school teachers should be required to take courses every five years to update their knowledge.
7. People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in teams.
8. It is better for a company to have employees who do as they are told than employees who think of their own ideas?
9. Some argue that we should use cleaner energy sources to protect the environment, while others believe traditional energy sources like coal and oil are better because they are less expensive. What is your opinion?
10. Spending time alone is the best way to relax.
11. It is better to take risks and explore new things when you are older than when you are young.
12. People should buy things made in their own country, even when the price is higher than same things made somewhere else?